1. Pre-Entrée Drinks at Bon Vivants
Set the stage for a romantic and intimate evening at Bon Vivants, The Bahamas's premier craft cocktail bar.
2. An Appetizer at Dino's Gourmet Conch Salad Stand
After sipping on a cocktail or two, make your way to Dino's Gourmet Conch Salad Stand in Gambier Village for a delightful native appetizer: conch salad.
3. Korean BBQ at Namul Korean Restaurant
Instead of opting for a traditional entree, explore the Korean BBQ menu at Namul, a Korean fine dining restaurant located in the Old Fort Bay Town Center.
4. Pastries Purchased In Advance From BakehouseOn the morning of your crawl or whenever you have a chance, stop at Bakehouse and grab two pastries for you and your date— ideally something striking a balance between sweet, salty, and crispy.
5. A Nightcap At The GOLDWYNN’s The Atria
End your romantic evening at the stylish and chic 'The Atria' bar, nestled within the newly-unveiled GOLDWYNN resort—a perfect spot for a post-dinner drink.